- How would your life be different if you spent more time doing the work you love rather than the work you have to do?
- How is it possible to own your business and still be free of it?
- What would happen to your business if you could no longer do the work?
You are free of your business when it operates successfully with or without you. With effective and efficient systems, work is accomplished without you doing it, worrying about it, or micro-managing it.
- How do you define success in your business?
- If your business was a 'success', how would your family life be different?
- Does your business interfere with you living the life you desire?
We define a successful business as one that gives you more life. One that adds to your quality of life rather than take from you the life you have. Success is experienced through the passion you express in a business that reflects the values most important to you, while making a positive contribution to all who contact your enterprise.
- How is your business impacted if you lose sight of what is important?
- To be a more effective leader what must you learn and what would you change?
- What is the right balance between work and your personal life?
We believe that anyone has the capacity to learn the essential skills that produce effective leaders. We do not remake our clients. We build upon their characteristics and style that best supports them to become a unique expression of high quality leadership.
- What distinguishes you from your competitors?
- How are you meeting the concerns of your most likely customer?
- Can a competitive advantage be maintained if performance is unpredictable and inconsistent?
We believe that a competitive advantage can be developed that is sustainable, permanent and difficult to copy. Develop a culture based on company values, develop systems that take care of the core concerns of those who contact the business, and consistently deliver the comapny promise.
- How would your business be impacted if a key person were to leave?
- How would efficiencies be increased if work was accomplished the same way every time?
- How can you get your people to work without your constant interference?
We believe that great businesses are organized around extraordinary systems, not extraordinary people. Developing expert systems increase the number of employees who can succeed in your company; thus widening the labor pool. Systems tend to promote consistency, increase efficiencies, and enhance revenues, thereby widening profit margins. You are free to manage systems instead of supervising people.
Click here to schedule a complimentary 20-minute coaching phone call.
Back To Top